- Provides plants with nutrients, regulates their entry into plants
- Promotes the development of soil microorganisms that provide plants with natural nutrients
- Increases plant resistance to unfavorable growing conditions, promotes weakened plant recovery
- Promotes growth and development of a strong root system
- Stimulates brighter color of the needles
Application. Dilute 25ml with 10 liters of water. Mix before use.
Water the plants with the prepared solution – the first time is recommended in late April – early May, the second time – late May, the third – the end of June.
Watering dose: 5-10 L per shrub, 10-30 L per tree (depending on shrub / tree size).
Treated liquid organomineral fertilizer.
Total nitrogen (N) 5.6%
Total phosphorus (P2O5) 3.7%
Total potassium (K2O) 5.4%
Organic matter 14.3%
Reaction pH 5.5 ± 0.7